The Arcade coordinates seven main types of activities:
- MigraLingua: a help-desk for migrants
- After Work: get-together and concerts
- Cultural and networking events: expat events, Language café, Photo and Video Encounters
- Conference Venue: space available for events
- Ethical Fashion: presentation and sales of products... the object and its history
- GreenVoice: environmental awareness program
- ICVS: representation for ICV's conference and communication services, linked to Geneva International
The Arcade is coordinated by ICVolunteers (ICV), a non-profit organization working in the field of communications and that works with global network of volunteers.
ICV involves a range of partners, including various institutions, associations and sociocultural networks.